Got a love interest, or in simple terms, a crush? Valentine's Day may have been the best time to let them know. But, it's never too late as Ayanda Jiya and A-Reece are on standby to give you a smooth guide into how to go about it on the visual presentation on their love song collaboration "Falling For You."
Step 1: Be certain that you really want this person. Step 2: Pick up the phone and dial their number. Step 3: Pour your heart out and let 'em know that you're falling. Step 4: Pray they catch you. It might work out in one way or another, but there's a 98% probability that it will work when you do it the way Ayanda and Reece do it on this song and visuals. Leave the 2% to chance. The mood is set, the guide has been prepared. More is found on this Kuda Jemba and Motion Billy film. Serenade away!